Monday, April 6, 2009

Hanami

 

Hello again friends and family.

I did promise ya'll some good pictures of the flowers around base, so, here ya go:

 

April 2009 second 005 April 2009 second 007 April 2009 second 011 April 2009 second 024

and for artistic flair, I give you my (hopefully soon to be famous) writing notebook. It contains the secrets to the universe, a cookie recipe, and a drawing of a bridge.

Oh I suppose it contains a few stories in there too, who'd have guessed ^.^

April 2009 second 016 

A beautiful arrangement wouldn't say? No? well lemme give you the rest of the scene.

April 2009 second 018 

I must say it's a fantastic spot to write. It's quite peaceful . The ocean water laps softly on the bank while visions and dreams drift past in a slow rhythm, just waiting for me to pluck them out of the air and plant them into the soil of the page.

Yes, I do believe I love writing, and I am glad to  have the opportunity.

Stay tuned! I am also working on altering / improving some of the flower pictures for some more artistic flair. We'll see how well it works out ^.^

Till then, Ja mata (See you later)

No comments: