Saturday, June 13, 2009

Reverse OCD

 

So I think Rienna might have OCD, well, ok maybe not, but it’s about as close as I can explain it in short terms.

Basically, instead of being compelled to clean and put stuff in order, she is compelled to take every bin out of the cubby and empty it’s contents onto the floor. Then merrily move onto the next one.

Lemme show you what im talking about.

cubby

Imagine if you will, each of those boxes, maybe 1ft by 1ft, are filled to the brim with assorted toys. Now imagine them on your floor. Imagine all of the toys looking like an odd magma flow of plastic pieces and stuff animals strewn across your floor. Start to feel a bit crazy?

Yeah.. me too.

Man, I do love the kids a lot, but seriously, must you empty out every bin?

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

I think the proper term for this condition is called "childhood."

Eddie said...

lol true, true.
I needed it to be dramatic :-P

Sarah Kirkbride said...

Robbie does this same exact thing! Makes me want to throw all the toys away.
Sarah