Sunday, June 21, 2009

Soo Sad

 

Well, one of my worst fears has happened. I dropped my ipod and the screen broke. Yes I know, horrible!  Horrible with a capital H %$#%$#%$#%^#$^^@

The gibberish above is the censored version of a curse that only Cthulu himself could conjure, it is for your own protection that I censored it.

Anyway, so the glass screen broke on the ipod and sending it in to apple will cost a whopping $119 bucks to get it fixed. Very sad indeed.

So far ive turned the ipod off and made myself not touch it, in fear of the glass scratching the lcd underneath, but if I send it in to apple they will end up just giving me another unit instead of repairing the glass.

The funny thing was, it happened the day after I started looking online for a case to protect it against falls

Arggh!

Ah well, yet another thing I will need to mail back to the states to get fixed….le sigh

No comments: