Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson beat it today.

 

 

Yes, I know horrible joke right? (look at the title of post until you get it)

It’s always sad to see a celebrity go, although with michael…well a bit odd. I haven’t particularly been a fan of Michael, although I have recognized his talent. It seems a shame, it’s almost as if his life was wasted away and he could have done so much more. At least once he started to have the whole life change thing, I can’t put my finger on where it started, but somewhere along the way, I think his train got diverted and it just slowly fell away from the rest of us, in normalacy.

Anyway, he is gone now, and so I will remember him as he was back before all of the craziness.

and who knows, he may just come back as a zombie and start the zombie apocolypse with awesome dance moves.

I have to say, if im going to die by zombie, at least it’ll be entertaining until they reach me.

 

image

Thrillaaaaa, Thrilla niiightt!

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

There was a Robot Chicken episode that speculated he was abducted by aliens in the 80's just before all the weird shit started happening with him. Then the real MJ came back and kicked the alien body snatcher one's ass for the rightful throne as King of Pop. I'm with that theory.